Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Good Times In Wichita Kansas

Last weekend I got to stretch my legs and play out to an open minded bar in Wichita Kansas called Heroes Sports Bar. And by open minded I mean the bar manager allowed me to play what ever I wanted to play. When I first heard of an opportunity, I jumped at the chance to book. All the other dj's had told me the place is packed by 11pm and is a party all night long.
Small recap here.. I was booked to play what ever wanted, with an established crowd, and get paid!? That's a win for me!

So I asked Shanna, my significant other, to snap pictures all night long. That didn't happen. I don't think she stopped dancing for more than five minutes and as a result, snapped some pretty low quality pictures of me having fun. Even though the pictures are unclear and hard to see, I should take it as a compliment. Shanna, who has heard me play so many times, still had fun and danced all night. So I liked to thank Corie Barlow, Heroes Sports Bar, Orlando (DJ Big O), and Shanna for making my night awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment