Friday, March 23, 2012

We Now Offer a Fun Photo Booth

I know its been awhile since I've posted anything on the blog,  But business has been good and it's been so great that I've added a new service to my company.  My new service is an "Open Air" photo booth built by  none other then Sean Prolago from Wichita Kansas.  Sean is a well-known, and well respected mobile DJ in the Midwest and part time inventor.  He purchased his first booth about two years ago and decided he could streamline the photo booth cabinet and process.  The finished photo booth is very sleek, and very minimal. I couldn't pass up buying one.  I've seen the pictures this guy gets out of the guests and they are nothing short of fun.  I'm excited to enter this new market and now able to offer a wider range of services.  Contact me now if your interested in having a photo booth at your next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment